Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 23, 2008 With Mother

Gema and Nayeli perform the Jarabe Tapatillo. Gema has danced Mexican dances for a few years and Nayeli has learned from Gema. They both did a great job performing for the family. Julia, Gema, Nayeli, and Larissa pose with Great-Grandmother, Genoveva.
Manuel Jr. and Arianna.
My sister, Dolores and her husband, Rey. They hosted this gathering. It was great!
Larissa, Gema, Julia and Nayeli pose with Chica, chocolate poodle. This is Tia Loli, puppy.
Just conversing at the table after a great meal.
Jason and Cruz.
Dr. Enrigue Aleman and wife, Sonia from Salt Lake City, Utah.
Jacob Aleman and Melody.
Carmen and Jerry Galbreath from Brownsville. Oh Yes, and Pepito.
Me, Dolores, Carmen with Mom.
Visiting with everyone.
Larissa, Arianna and Gema watch tv.
Tina and her family from Little Rock, Arkansas.
John Mejia relaxing.....
Jacob and Enrique visiting with Grandma.
We spent the day with mom on the 23rd. We joined her at the annual Christmas gathering at the complex where she lives. They had a children's choir perform. They sang beautifully.
Arianna, Larissa and I with Mom and Carmen, my sister from Brownsville.
This lady's name is Genoveva, like my mom. She is with her friend.
More residents from this complex. They all had a great time.


Arianna was very tired and grandpa caught her snoozing.....
Grandpa and Lari enjoy the festivities.....
Carmen, Mom and I while Arianna sleeps.
The children were so cute.
Mom, Arianna, Larissa and I get to the party a little early since mom walks very slow.

1 comment:

Jacob Trevino said...

Got to see most of the family, even Tina, who I have not seen in awhile. Thanks kid. I know it's work getting this done and I appreciate your effort.