Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bridal Shower in Corpus Christi

Today, we drove to Corpus Christi for the day to attend my niece's bridal shower.   We visited with family  and friends who were in attendance.   We had a very nice time.

Bea and Roland will marry on June 20th in Kingsville, TX.

Bea's Shower 017

Elissa, Bea's sister hosted the Bridal Shower.   She video taped Roland asking him some questions and then tested Bea to see how well she knew Roland....very interesting!

Bea's Shower 014

They had a lot of good food and three very good cakes.....

Bea's Shower 002

The guys visited and bar-b-qued outside while the ladies partied inside.....

Bea's Shower 019

My brother, Jesse Aleman and his wife, Berta from Corpus.

Bea's Shower 020

My Cousin, Homer Aleman and his wife, Tina from Kingsville, TX.

Bea's Shower 022

My niece's uncle, Toby Garcia and his wife Minnie from Kingsville, TX.  I liked his shirt....it says "I was the boss but I got married".   It is reads better in spanish...

Bea's Shower 021

We had a very nice time playing games.....I even won two prizes!

Bea's Shower 004

Until next time.....Have a great week.

2 comments:

ram and josie said...

Thank you so much for coming!! We really enjoyed seeing you both....

We love ya`ll!!!

Josie and Mitcho

Jesse Aleman said...

Grate pictures once again . Poor Toby Yo Mandaba( He used to be BOSS but then he married)I ate three kinds of Cake that day EMMMMM
Love you all