Monday, February 7, 2011

Manuel Installs Wi-Fi Antenna

Right before Manuel started his treatments, he decided he should install an antenna so we could get better reception on our home WIFI.  He is very stubborn and does not listen to me.   I did not want him to do this until he could get some help.  I thought I would climb up on the roof to help him but I just could not.   I am afraid of falling and then make it worse....I was only the helper down on the ground. 

WiFi Install

Time with Family 006 

Time with Family 014

Time with Family 015

Time with Family 020

Time with Family 021

He is in there....somewhere in there!!

Time with Family 029

It almost got dark on us...it seems like it is going to start pouring any minute....

Time with Family 038

Another job well done by Manuel!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice job Manuel!! I am with you Connie, an on the ground helper.

Lambe Travels said...

All I can say is "OH MY"!!!