Saturday, December 17, 2011

Girls Spend the Night With Us

We picked up the girls after Lari got out of school and they were ready for a sleep over at our house.    We had dinner at their place of choice and then headed home....

These two girls are the best medicine for Manuel....He and I enjoy their company so much.

Time with Girls 004

Time with Girls 006

I did not set up my big Christmas tree this year since my arm is not up to par yet...but I took a picture of them beside each of the little trees I did put up....

Time with Girls 007      Time with Girls 008

Time with Girls 009      Time with Girls 010

Joe and Janet, as you can see they just loved the train!   They had a lot of fun with it....

Time with Girls 020

Time with Girls 021

Time with Girls 022

Time with Girls 023

We played Mexican Bingo (Loteria), dominos and watched movies...Oh, What fun it is!

Time with Girls 011

Then we set up their homemade tent with blankets, pillows and chairs to hold the blankets up...They then set up their ipads, coloring books and toys in their.  They have their flashlights, too. 

They are eating their smores in there....they have such a good time cause Grandma and Grandpa let them do what they want....

Time with Girls 027

We went to bed late as we watched movies in bed.  This was a great day!

1 comment:

George said...

I can't believe that Grandpa and Grandma would let them do ANYTHING they want. I wouldn't!!! :-)