Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Feeling Better

After having taken Manuel to the ER and the doctor prescribing 2 antibiotics, he has felt so much better.  Thank God he has felt so much better.  We decided to go to storage where the MH is housed and get some work done on it.  The batteries had been dead and he decided that they would be replaced.  He called on the mechanic who has a shop here at the storage facility and they removed and replaced all the batteries.  They were due after 7 years.  It is now ready to go.

photo 2

I want to share this picture of My Family as we were growing up.  I must have been about 5 or 6 years old at the time this picture was taken.  I had 7 sisters and 1 brother.  My Dad is in the center of the picture and My Mom at the far right of the picture.  We were all born one year apart from each other.  There is one cousin who is also in this picture and he is standing right in front of Dad.

This picture was taken in Mathis, Texas, as we would go every Sunday to visit My Grandpa, My Mom’s Dad.

I am second from the left.  I thank my Sister, Mary for sharing this picture.  

Aleman Fam as Kids

No comments: