Friday, November 7, 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas

Yes, getting ready for Christmas and we haven’t even gotten to Thanksgiving.  Manuel got into the attic to get my things down so that the girls could help me decorate.  Well, he got into it, with them.  Since we have a lot less space in this home, I bought a small tree and I sold the old tree. 

4   5

Larissa and Arianna really know about decorating.  They are really quick, too.

2   1

Arianna was very clever.  She loves playing with the Bechard Trains (Joe Bechard made these trains) and I purchased 3.  One for Larissa, one for Arianna and one for Corina.  They just love these trains.    Anyway, Arianna put these two trains together and played all evening with them around the house. 

10

All done.  This would have taken me hours to get done, but these two little ones got it done quickly.  It is great having them to help even though I do not like them growing up so fast.  They are my little helpers. 

3   6 

7

8

Okay, now Arianna has started the countdown to Christmas Day!!!  47 DAYS!!

No comments: