Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Days with Mom

Mom had a couple of events at the apartments where she lives and I took her.   Yesterday, they had the December Birthdays celebration so we went.   They had a bingo to start and mom won one of the games.   She enjoyed herself and I thought it was great that she felt like going.   She does not want to get out much but she had a good time.

I took a couple of pictures at her apartment before we went partying...

Mom's Christmas 2009 010

Mom's Christmas 2009 012

Today, they had their Christmas Party and she wanted to go, so we attended.   This lady also lives at the facility.  They both looked very pretty so I took their picture.

Mom's Christmas 2009 015

Momma looked very pretty, as always.

Mom's Christmas 2009 016

I did not get to take a picture with mom yesterday but I asked one of the helpers there to please take my picture with Mom.  We both had a very nice time.  She really enjoyed the meal.  These times with mom are very special to me....

Mom's Christmas 2009 018

The place was very nicely decorated.

Mom's Christmas 2009 019

They had a door price raffle.  Everyone had such a nice time.

Mom's Christmas 2009 021 

Until next time....

2 comments:

ram and josie said...

Great pictures....Mom looks so pretty....

Love you!!!

Jesse Aleman said...

You are awesome . Mom looks Happy. Both of you are looking mighty Pretty . Merry Christmas Mamas