Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saturday

Saturday morning, we woke up early since we have a Bridal Shower to go to at my sister's house. 

We played beauty salon most of the morning.   We did our nails, then I curled their hair.....

They are my Baby Dolls so I had a great time and they loved it, too.

Jason Annie Shower 012

The electric rollers worked just fine.....

Jason Annie Shower 013

Jason Annie Shower 016

First time rollers for Arianna....

Jason Annie Shower 015

They played while I got ready....

Jason Annie Shower 017

Then we went outdoors to take some pictures.   It is a beautiful day!

Jason Annie Shower 019      Jason Annie Shower 018

Jason Annie Shower 020

They are so good with the hula hoop!

Jason Annie Shower 025

Arianna is really good for her age.....

Jason Annie Shower 024

We are heading to the Bridal Shower for my nephew, Jason and his Bride To Be, Annie.

No comments: