Thursday, June 6, 2013

DeMontrond Travelers Rally

It is known that Joe Bechard prepared breakfast outdoors for him, Janet and the Franklins….

Janet made sure she sent me this picture.

Joe

Today is the official start of the Travelers Rally.  Maria & Gunter, Janet and Manuel & I are hosting this rally so we got together mid-day to make preparations for tonight’s pot luck.  We prepared the seating and drinks and then headed off to HEB to grocery shop for our meals.  We did not get to visit as much with the others.

Most of the pictures here are courtesy of George Franklin.  He shared them with me since I did not get to take many pics today.

Gunter & Maria. Janet, Manuel and I. 

Everyone is ready to eat.  As always everyone brought their dish and we all enjoyed our time eating together.

IMG_0441

Everything was delicious….

IMG_0440

George took our picture yesterday as we sat out and relaxed.

Us

Jesse Soto, Mary Boggs and Ava, Mary’s granddaughter.  She is such a cute little girl.

She and I hung out together quite a bit.  She walked Charlie with me and it was great.  I enjoyed her and it also reminded me a lot of having my granddaughters around.  I sure miss them.

Ava and her Grandpa take a motorcycle ride around the park…..she loved it!

Jesse & Ava

We had a wonderful day at Ingram.  More to come tomorrow!

We will serve continental breakfast then have the evening meal catered.

No comments: