Sunday, March 9, 2014

On To Washington D.C.

It has been wonderful that Lari has texted me all along this trip.  Having her own phone has made it awesome.  I have to tell you what she told me when I asked her if she had checked the pictures I posted on the blog.  She said, “Yes, Grandma, but you need to work on your sentences”.  I thought this was so funny.  I can see her point, though.  I am used to posting my pictures with very little wording and this is not proper.  They are incomplete sentences. 

On The Road Again!

Lari says they came in from The Grand Ole Opry at 12:30 and had to get up at about 4:30 am to be on the road by 6:00 am.  She took this picture of this beautiful flower arrangement at the hotel lobby.  Then later, she took a picture of the mountains as they drove through Virginia.  She says there are a lot of beautiful mountains.  She is enjoying the scenery while her Sis, Ari is sleeping. 

Hotel Lobby   Virginia

They arrived in Washington D.C.  by 6 pm and headed to drive by some of the sights they will be visiting during the week.  The White House  and  The Smithsonian…

White House   Smithsonian

They headed to the hotel for some rest as they will start their day early tomorrow.

Much more to come!

No comments: