Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ramiro & Mikayla Visit

Ramiro is Sone Esparza’s youngest son.  His daughter, Mikayla was on spring break so he also took the week off.  They decided to come to San Antonio for a few days.  He called us on Wednesday that he would like for us to meet them for breakfast at Mi Tierra for breakfast.  We did and had a very nice visit. I only took a couple of pictures.

I do not know what I did to my phone but I could only take B & W pictures!    Here is Ramiro and Mikayla as we ate breakfast.  Mikayla is 10 years old and she is a 5th grader.

R & M

We enjoyed the musicians……

Ramiro

After breakfast, we headed home as Manuel was not feeling well.  They went on and began their touring.  He later sent me a picture of Mikayla as they are ready to take the carriage tour.

Mikayla

Thank you Ramiro and Mikayla for visiting with us. 

No comments: