Monday, September 8, 2014

Family Pictures

We attended my Brother In Law’s Funeral Service in Brownsville on Tuesday.  We drove down for the day.  It was a very sad day but was good seeing all of my Sisters and Brother. 

Consuelo, Dolores, Carmen (Jerry’s Wife), Jesse, Josie, and Alma.

5

4

The following pictures were shared by our Sister/Aunt Mary.  She usually sends out a picture from the past.  Here are a couple. 

Mom and Dad, taken in 1966, the day Our Oldest Sister, Lupe was crowned Homecoming Queen at Bishop High School. 

Sure Miss them!

Mom Dad

This picture is Me, Mary and Manuel Jr. in 1972.  Where have the years gone!!

Mary Memito I

Mary was playing with her computer came up with this pic of our Brother, Jesse. 

Jesse

Mary, I sure enjoy getting these pictures from you.  Please continue to send them.  Love You, Sis.

Now I am all caught up with posting on my blog.  Until next time!

1 comment:

Jesse Aleman said...

Great pictures Mama !!! We need to get together again soon . I love my Sisters !!!