Monday, January 29, 2018

Restarting The Esparza Blog

Today, I was encouraged by Corina and Friends to restart posting on The Esparza Blog again.  So much has happened since I last posted on August 31, 2016.  Many very difficult days, weeks and months and year.  At the same time, I feel very blessed and thankful to God for My Wonderful Family and Friends whom have not left my side.  Yes, very Blessed!

Much happen on October 2, 2016.  All holidays were very difficult.
                                                                                                                                 
Our Family Christmas Card 2016
                                                                                   
Joe, Corina, Mike and Xavier,
Manuel Jr., Larissa, Arianna and Me


Arianna, Manuel Jr., and Laarissa

Larissa, Arianna, Manuel Jr., and Diana
My Beautiful Grandchildren:  Xavier, Arianna, Larissa, & Mike

No comments: