Monday, February 5, 2018

Hawaii Trip July 2016

Manuel insisted we make a trip to Hawaii.  He invited my Brother, Jesse and Berta & Joe and Corina.  Joe and Corina made all arrangements within a few days and we were on our Way! This was Manuel and my last trip together.  We had such a good time and made many wonderful memories.  I will never forget his wanting to take me to Hawaii!  I'm forever grateful for all He did for me through the 46 years together.  Life together was wonderful!


We are about to land!!

This was our view from our room balcony!

Another view from our room balcony!

Jesse & Berta from the balcony!

This is the day we arrived.  It is so beautiful here.

Corina & Joe

Manuel & I

Manuel

Our Dining Room view,


Gorgeous sunset!

The resort grounds

Enjoying breakfast

Enjoying live music and drinks..

Brother enjoying the pool

Joe joins him

Time to relax!!

This tree was beautiful.  Picture does it no justice.




One of our tours was to this park.  
 
Add caption







No comments: