Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 2 Tour of NYC on the Double Decker

I better get some sleep now. Sylvia invited us to go to Atlantic City tomorrow, so we need to get up early again.....it is hard getting up so early but that is okay, we are having a lot of fun.

When we got back from NYC, this (SNOW) was on the ground. It is very windy and cold but tomorrow should be a good, clear day. We will see.
Larissa and Arianna, I found this sign. Maybe you girls and I can come to NYC one of these day, when you get older!
View of NYC from the ferry.
Statue of Liberty at a distance.

As you can see, the pictures are not very clear because it was rainy and cold. I did the best that I could......

This is Ellis Island....all immigrants that came to the U.S. came thru here first. Very interesting and a lot of history.
Today, we woke up to ice on the windshield. It was 33 degrees out but we decided not to waste the day and go into NYC. The day looked like this. Rain was coming down and it was Cooooold.
We took the ferry up to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It was especially cold up on the upper deck but I was up there taking pictures along with a boat full of people.
Manuel held my place while I moved around taking pictures.
The birds.....in NYC. Photos of the Empire State Building. Soooooo tall!


2 comments:

Jesse Aleman said...

I think that I have become addicted to your Blog ,I check it every morning . It makes me so happy to see you both enjoying what we learn in school( well some us learn some of us were at BOY Scot meeting )Joke !!!! It looks like it was cold out there Love you

ram and josie said...

Hi there,

We are so glad you all are having a good time.....pictures are awesome......

Love you and stay safe!!!