Monday, October 20, 2008

Last Two Days in Red Bay

We went out to eat at Swamp John's since this was our last evening in Red Bay. They had really good catfish. Manuel and I decided to get a T-Shirt there. I got a green one and Manuel got a blue one. This is the back of the shirt.
This is the front of the shirt.
This is Dave and Kathy Peters. We really enjoyed their company.

This is Mark and Sue Didelot. We will miss these guys.....they are great friends.
Manuel and I really enjoyed our time here in Red Bay. Had some great times here.
We took a picture at Swamp John's before our dinner.

During dinner, the waitress took our picture.

Manuel cooked breakfast on Sunday morning and we had Sue, Mark, Kathy and Dave over. He made some almondigas (tuna patty tacos). Sue cooked some deer meat steaks, peas and mashed potatoes. This was the first day we had been able to sleep late (til 10 am) since we had been going into the shop everyday. We invited them for breakfast and they were ready for lunch so they brought what they had cooked over to our motorhome.
Manuel marking our map for our road trip to New Jersey. This is usually my job but he helped me out. I set up my co-pilot on the MH too. Hopefully, I will not get him lost getting to Jersey City. We are hoping to see Richard and Patsy before they leave. They are presently in Jersey City, NJ. We will be calling Joe Ramirez, Manuel's cousin, who lives in Summit, NJ.

2 comments:

Jesse Aleman said...

Sounds like too much fun .I am totally convense that I want to do the same thing one day

Jesse Aleman said...

I would like to know what was in those cups that was making everyone giggle Swamp John Firewater ??? Just a Joke !!