Friday, February 13, 2015

Arianna’s Valentine’s Day Party

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO EVERYONE!

Arianna invited us to her school’s Valentine’s Day Party.  Manuel could not go but I went.  I took my treats for the class and we had so much fun.  Arianna, as always, was so excited to see me.  I was so happy to see her as well.

Arianna is coming back from recess and I am waiting for her in the hallway!  My Beautiful little girl!

3

She poses with one of her friends, Devine.

2

they are to decorate this heart cookie and all the round ones, too.  They had pink and white frosting and different kinds of sprinkles.   Oh what fun they all had doing this.

1

Arianna did a great job decorating her cookies.   They look delicious!

8

Her friend took this picture.  It is too blurry!

7

They play games and had a lot of fun!

6

Arianna got a box full of Valentines.  She decorated her box really nice.  Great job, Ari!

4

You are MY VALENTINE!!!!

No comments: