Saturday, February 21, 2015

At Rodeo with My Girls

Today was my day with Larissa and Arianna.  I asked them if they wanted to go to the movies or to  the rodeo.  They chose the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.  Grandpa was not feeling well but he said for me to go take the girls out.  We had an awesome time and walked the grounds until we were exhausted. 

Manuel takes our picture at home before we left.  Took a picture of them as we passed the AT&T Center, home of the San Antonio Spurs!   GO SPURS GO!!!

22     21

My Beautiful Rodeo Queens!

2     15

They enjoyed all the animals at the zoo.  Arianna took so many pictures of the animals, so I decided to hold back!

4

They rode the carnival rides and played the carnival games.  They actually got 2 big stuffed bears!

3     10

Seems to me that they have outgrown the ponies!   WOW!!  Stop growing, Girls!

11

These three little pigs are sure lazy!    This turkey just wanted to talk to Lari!

6     8

9     17

They had good live music all over the place. 

20

Larissa and Arianna got enough milk out of this goat to make goat cheese and milk, too!!!!

18     19

At the Reptile Tent, we were greeted by this little fellow!  There were snakes galore.  Arianna has a picture of each of them….Me, I do not like snakes.

12     14

What an awesome day we all had.   Until next posting!

16

No comments: