Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day of The Military Ball

Late this morning I got a call from Lari telling me Mom was not feeling well.  Veronica got on the phone and asked if I wanted to go to the ball with Lari and Manuel.  I agreed to go in her place.  I rushed to find something nice in my closet to wear as there was no time to go shopping.  She and Lari had an appointment for hair and make up so I picked up Lari at 1 pm and off we went to the beauty shop.  It is always great for me when I spend time with my little girls.  Here Lari is getting her hair done.

3

Then they do her make up.  Girls did a great job on her. 

2

At the same time they were doing her, they were also doing my hair and make up.  Nice treat, Thank You, Veronica.

We then rushed out of the beauty shop and on home to get dressed.  Manuel and Lari will pick me up at 5 pm.  We took pictures at home before leaving to The Ball.  Larissa looks gorgeous and sooooo grown up!

IMG_0015   IMG_0014

Love you both so much!

IMG_0013

IMG_0012

We then took pictures outside as it was a beautiful day.  Not too clear.

IMG_0001

IMG_0002

So proud of Lari!

IMG_0005

IMG_0008

IMG_0007

We headed to the the Ball which was held at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa. 

5

11

They had an awesome program.  Speaker had a great message to the students.  He is an alumni of TMI.  They had the coronation of the Queen and her court.  It was all beautiful. 

They also had a delicious meal, dessert & champagne. 

1-1

Before the program began, they had a photographer.  We will have to check on their pictures as my pictures were all taken with my iPhone, too blurry!

1

6

7

IMG_2792

Let the dancing began!!!!  These girls and boys danced all night!  We had so much fun watching them!!!

4   10

13

12

This night was one of the many many proud moments I have had with Larissa.  I am praying there are many many more like this.  We are very proud of her accomplishments and like we tell her, “The Sky is The Limit”.

No comments: