Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Enjoying The Sites at The Resort

We had an Ocean View room it was a very beautiful sight.  We sat out on our patio quite a bit.
This was our view!


Also had a great view of the adult pool.  


We gathered by the pool/bar area for some drinks and relaxation!

Jesse and Berta Aleman on the balcony.

Joe and Corina Hernandez.

Manuel and I

Joe highly recommended this drink of which I forgot the name.  It was Yummy, but I could only handle one.

Since Manuel did not have a mixed drink, I placed my flower on his hat!!

Later that evening, after dinner, we went for a swim & hot tub!   So relaxed!!

Joe and Jesse enjoy the pool as we enjoy the hot tub...

This huge tree in the center of the resort was beautifully lit at night.  
We had a very good night sleep and are ready for the next day of adventures...

No comments: