Saturday, June 23, 2012

Falcon Stadium

Today, we have done a lot of walking but have enjoyed it so much.  Here are a few pictures of the stadium.

Air Force Academy 168

Air Force Academy 042

The beautiful bronze Falcon

Air Force Academy 043

Air Force Academy 178 

We have been watching the fire that is seen here behind the stadium since about noon.  You can see the orange from the flames.

Air Force Academy 185

We could not see the actual field so I told Manuel I was going to walk from one side to the other to try to see the field which is sunken....

Air Force Academy 046 

So I walk and I walk....man!

Air Force Academy 047

There was no opening so I could see....

Air Force Academy 172

I climbed and climbed stairs and this is all I could see....

Air Force Academy 181

and a zoomed picture thru the bushes....

Air Force Academy 183

The fire is kind of worrisome but everyone that we ask tell us it is about 40 miles away.

Air Force Academy 178

Let's see what is next...

No comments: