Saturday, June 27, 2009

Driscoll, TX for Niece's Wedding

We drove to Driscoll on Thursday for the Saturday wedding.   The girls enjoyed the ride and Grandpa enjoyed the drive.   I enjoyed the picture taking......Lari sits up front with Grandpa and I sit with Arianna.

Bea's Wedding 009 Bea's Wedding 007

Bea's Wedding 012 Bea's Wedding 013

Since Arianna fell asleep, Lari and I color along the way!

Bea's Wedding 015

We arrived and got all set up at my sister's backyard.   My brother enjoyed playing with the girls....

Bea's Wedding 021

My Brother-In-Law's band, Los Electros, practiced since they will be playing at the wedding dance.

Bea's Wedding 037

He has some beautiful accordions....

Bea's Wedding 026

Toby the drummer.....                           My brother-in-law, Ramiro....

Bea's Wedding 028 Bea's Wedding 027

Roland, the groom to be.....is the soundman.

Bea's Wedding 029

We sit around and enjoy the Tejano music.....they sound really great!

Bea's Wedding 030

On break, my Brother, Jesse enjoys playing with Lari and Arianna.....He sings in the band.

Bea's Wedding 036

We then continue with the decorations needed for the wedding....

Bea's Wedding 040

I decide to leave the decorations and go out on the driveway to dance a tune with Manuel!

Bea's Wedding 043

More decorations.  

Bea's Wedding 052

and more.....

Bea's Wedding 061

The girls are so well behaved....they enjoy their coloring....

Bea's Wedding 062

Bea's Wedding 063

My Niece, Rita and her husband, Luis from Brownsville, TX with Chloe.

Bea's Wedding 070

We sit and relax and just visit.....

Bea's Wedding 072

We had a busy day and we will see what Friday brings.....

1 comment:

ram and josie said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!! Sooo much work but glad it was a good turn out....

LOVE YOU, RAM AND JOSIE