Sunday, January 17, 2010

We Are Now Home

We arrived in San Antonio at about 3:30 this afternoon.   We are exhausted and have a very busy week ahead of us.   We will go spend the day with our granddaughters since Lari is out of school and we have not seen them since they left on their vacation.   I will go see mom and spend time with her.   On Thursday, we will head out to the Houston area to attend two RV Rallies; one with the Lone Star Allegros and the other with the DeMondtrond Travelers.   We have decided to stay in the Houston area for about 10 days since the rallies are on consecutive weekends. 

I also wanted to share pictures my brother took last night while we had gone out to dinner and I forgot my camera.   He is like me; he takes his camera everywhere he goes.   He got a blog started and is as active on it as I am.   We both enjoy picture taking....   Enjoy!

We had such a nice visit and had a delicious dinner, outstanding dessert and just had a great time with my brother, Jesse and his wife, Berta.

DSCN1809

 

DSCN1799

Landry's signature salad was sooooo goooood!

DSCN1800

The Broiled Catfish Manuel ordered was good, too.  My Shrimp Scampi was very very good.

DSCN1802

My Brother wanted one of each for dinner but had to settle on some Chicken.

DSCN1804

We ordered two deserts and shared.  MMMMMMM!!!

DSCN1805

DSCN1807

We drove around Corpus' T-Heads.....so pretty at night.

DSCN1808

We called it a night at about 11:30.   Jesse and Berta, Thank you so much for treating us.   Thank you so much for also being at the services this weekend.   That meant a lot to us and the family.   Love you all.

1 comment:

Jesse Aleman said...

The Pleasure is Ours . We enjoyed every minute. The foo nwas delicios but the company was also awesome . I have alway felt family to the Esparzas an Ithank them for allowing me to feel his way . All I have to say is that we need to do it again