Sunday, September 13, 2015

Old Pictures Shared

This week, was a time of old pictures being shared.  My Aunt Mary has the best pictures and she shared them with family.  This is a 1st day of school  in front of our house.  Ready for Bishop High School.  I believe I was a Freshman.

Carmen, Dolores, Me, Jesse, Mary, and Lupe.  Imagine the expense my parents had with all of us in high school.  We also had two younger sisters in middle school.  They are Josie and Alma. 

Great memories.

3

Lupe & Mary with my Uncle, Jake’s, Sr. Jacket.  He was a football Player.

2

This was on Christmas Eve, we were all going out to a Christmas dance.  We had also made tamales all that day.  My Mom would make so many tamales and it took all 7 of us girls and some aunts & Mom.  Man, I hated tamales for a long long time.

This is me, Lupe, Dolores, and Mary.

1

This is a picture of our 8th Grade class in Driscoll, TX.  Go Dragons!

4

Great Memories! 

No comments: