Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidents’ Day in Yuma

Today we just took it easy.   In the evening, we gathered at Ed & Lavaughn’s and had a pot luck dinner.   We had a great meal and a great time.

Chuck and Lorraine brought the Bloody Mary mixes.  

Monday in Yuma 004

Linda and Mike brought some wine…

Monday in Yuma 003

This is the Ladies’ table…..where is Sue?  (Janie, Lavaughn, me, Lorraine, and Linda)

Monday in Yuma 006

The Guys’ table….Chuck is taking the pictures.  (Pete, Mark, Ed, Mike, and Manuel)

Monday in Yuma 007

Chuck takes our picture because he says we don’t have too many of us together on the blog. Thank you, Chuck.

Monday in Yuma 002

Ed and Lavaughn are very hospitable…..we enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Monday in Yuma 011

Had a wonderful day and we will see what tomorrow brings…..

Monday in Yuma 014

1 comment:

Jesse Aleman said...

Party amimals . Great photo of you two on the couch . Bloody marys and Wines sounds like fun to me . Wonderful group of people so glad for all of you .Maybe some day I will get to meet them all . I feel that I know them already thanks to you . Have fun , be safe, and I love you . Your Brother