Thursday, March 25, 2010

NAS Key West-Sigsbee Park

We entered the base without any problems.  

Drive Thru Florida Keys 189

While Manuel went in to pay, I saw something on the sidewalk...What is it?  Looks like a big lizard but I know it is not a lizard.....

Drive Thru Florida Keys 305

I move closer to take a better picture and it goes to the other side of the fence to the pond.

Drive Thru Florida Keys 307

This is a very big campground with about 300 spaces...about 250 with full hookups.  We are dry camping.  The waiting period is 1-2 weeks.   We are fine with enough water and will run the generator if needed.   It is nice, cool and windy so we will see how our first night goes.  We are paying $12 a day....not bad for The Keys.

Drive Thru Florida Keys 190

We got all set up and this is our view from the coach.  Awesome view!

Drive Thru Florida Keys 309

Drive Thru Florida Keys 219

Manuel wanted me to go sit by the water with him and I was in such a hurry that I placed the sign on the window and hurried out.   When he came back, he calls me and says....what was the big hurry?!!

Drive Thru Florida Keys 203

I am trying to see what he is telling me and showing me....

Drive Thru Florida Keys 195

He goes and changes the sign....that was funny!

Drive Thru Florida Keys 206

We sat out all afternoon watching all kinds of boats go by.   We am really enjoying this.

Drive Thru Florida Keys 191

Drive Thru Florida Keys 193

We both just relaxed.

Drive Thru Florida Keys 200

Drive Thru Florida Keys 196

Drive Thru Florida Keys 194

Drive Thru Florida Keys 211

Drive Thru Florida Keys 205

A view at the sight from the water.

Drive Thru Florida Keys 212

Drive Thru Florida Keys 214

A view from the motorhome.

Drive Thru Florida Keys 216

There are pelicans everywhere....

Drive Thru Florida Keys 232

Drive Thru Florida Keys 223

 Drive Thru Florida Keys 225

 Drive Thru Florida Keys 230

We are loving it.....

Drive Thru Florida Keys 316

Drive Thru Florida Keys 233

Drive Thru Florida Keys 234

 

Drive Thru Florida Keys 241

Drive Thru Florida Keys 237

Drive Thru Florida Keys 243

Our view from the front of the motorhome.....

 Drive Thru Florida Keys 314

Drive Thru Florida Keys 198

Drive Thru Florida Keys 199

A few more pictures of the sunset to come then I will go to bed....I am very tired.

No comments: