Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day Just Resting

We arrived at the Traveler Inn RV Park in Bellevue on Monday afternoon.   We decided just to rest that afternoon and the following day, Tuesday, too.  That was nice so hardly any pictures were taken.

A Day in Seattle, WA 181

We head out to take a swim and relax in the spa.  They also have a sauna.

A Day in Seattle, WA 179

A Day in Seattle, WA 180

A Day in Seattle, WA 184

A Day in Seattle, WA 182

This guy has a beautiful bike.....

A Day in Seattle, WA 188

His toy hauler with sleeping quarters is also very nice....

A Day in Seattle, WA 189

Tomorrow, Wednesday, we will take a drive into Seattle.

1 comment:

Jesse Aleman said...

Nice Bike and trailer ! That is what I was thinking about getting but I am not ready yet,I would like to work a few more year cause I just started having fun at my job
Take care I love you