Friday, July 3, 2009

Hill AFB, Ogden, UT

 

We arrived at the base at about 1 pm and found the campsite.  We are so ready to park and just relax.  After we set up I went around taking pictures.    The office is closed because of the 4th of July Holiday.   Good thing we called them yesterday.   They had us down with a reservation.  It is kind of expensive here, $5.00 a day!!!

Nice welcome stone....

Drive to Ogden, UT 404

Drive to Ogden, UT 395

This was a display at the main gate.  Nice jet.

Drive to Ogden, UT 377

also at the main gate were these rockets displayed. 

Drive to Ogden, UT 379

our drive to the campsite....everything is so green.

Drive to Ogden, UT 383

Beautiful sight of the Mountains....We are right inside the fence.   We are on I 15.

Drive to Ogden, UT 398

The RV Park...

Drive to Ogden, UT 392

They have a nice sitting area at the entrance of the park.   I went there to take pictures and sat.

Drive to Ogden, UT 402

our site....

Drive to Ogden, UT 396

Drive to Ogden, UT 409

Drive to Ogden, UT 410

I checked out the playground; I guess I am missing My Girls!!! They would love it here.

Drive to Ogden, UT 408

Until tomorrow.  We are having a wonderful time and the weather is wonderful....really cool!

No comments: