Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back From Victoria, BC

We returned from Victoria on Tuesday, YES, I am very behind on my posting since I did not take my laptop. 

We are lined up in Victoria to return to Port Angeles, WA.   It is a 90 minute ride on this ferry.

Victoria, BC 247

Victoria at a distance from the Port.

Victoria, BC 244

Victoria, BC 245

Victoria, BC 034

This is a nice Boathouse Community in Victoria.

Victoria, BC 041

Victoria, BC 044

Victoria, BC 050

Victoria, BC 052

The Olympic Mountains behind the City of Victoria.

Victoria, BC 084

I am at the front of the Ferry as we ride towards Port Angeles, WA.

Victoria, BC 058

This is a Coast Guard Base on this island.

Victoria, BC 072

Victoria, BC 071

We are asked to return to our cars so we walk down....

Victoria, BC 085

Corina and Manuel are already waiting for me to arrive....

Victoria, BC 086

 Victoria, BC 088

We head out to McChord AFB to pick up the RV.   It is a scenic 2 hour drive. 

Victoria, BC 089

Victoria, BC 092

Victoria, BC 093

We pass the Narrows Bridge...Gig Harbor.   We had such a nice time in this area.

Victoria, BC 095

Victoria, BC 096

We picked up the RV at McChord and headed to Castle Rock, WA. where we will camp out so we may tour Mt. St. Helens Volcano area tomorrow.  We drove about 60 miles to this Passport America park.  It is very nice and on a hill so the sight of the mountains was very beautiful.

Victoria, BC 098

I am almost caught up with posting.   I will post Mt. St. Helens National Volcanic Park tomorrow.

No comments: