Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Victoria, BC, Canada

Corina takes my seat as we drive to McChord to leave the RV in storage for a few days.

Victoria, BC 006 Victoria, BC 008

We then drive to Port Angeles to take the Coho Ferry to Victoria, BC, Canada.

Victoria, BC 011

Victoria, BC 010

We depart from the port and here are some pictures along the way....

Victoria, BC 012

Victoria, BC 018

Victoria, BC 019

I was so tired, they caught me snoozing after I finished my picture taking.....

Victoria, BC 016

This was a 90 minute ride on the ferry and we have arrived in Victoria.

Victoria, BC 009

Victoria, BC 005 

Victoria, BC 002

Victoria, BC 001

We have had some really great weather.   It is beautiful here....

Victoria, BC 015

 Victoria, BC 022

 Victoria, BC 024

 Victoria, BC 026

The Government Building....beautiful architecture....

Victoria, BC 027

more of the same building.

Victoria, BC 028

and more....

Victoria, BC 029

Victoria, BC 031

We have arrived and we went to get our room so we can go sightseeing.   It is 10:30 am.

Victoria, BC 033

More to come.....

2 comments:

Jesse Aleman said...

I am worried about you not getting enough rest . All you OK ?? I am just a worrier .Awesome ride . Love you all

ram and josie said...

Take it easy and rest up.....another worrier here!!!

Love ya`ll!!!